blog filled with weird things that are gonna pop out from my cell phone ;) this happens. cos  i never been good with words.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Stuuuds!


Wa! Its been 3 weeks that i wanted to post this one but i forgot..
I made this myself and i also do the studs too!

This is the cover for my progress book drawin at school :-D

I didnt have the idea to do studs at first thou, but i know i love studs
...
And i was discussing with my teacher and she suggest something elegant and creative, but just not too much :-D
Haha im thinking very hard bout what imma do!
Hahaha.. And i was gonna cry, i didnt find anythin nice :-(
And i went home, took the bus like usual,,
Hahaha and i saw a bag filled with flowery zipper lining and studs!
Ah.. Theres wher i got the idea :-D
Hehe..

Cool i gained another experience on something weird and i also know wher to shop :-D

Next time imma try making studs bracelet! Or flower lined with zipper and studs ;p
Hahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment