blog filled with weird things that are gonna pop out from my cell phone ;) this happens. cos  i never been good with words.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday!


Ah.. Its mon again.. I have 2 weeks to finish 3 close up face and 8 figures or so..
Ive been countin down for ages and the number never goes down..
And today its assignment3 for fashion concept. Another 6. :-( why cant get 7.. So hard..
I know i shouldn't have whinning.. But..:'(

Im in busway right now, thats why i got extra time to write blog, otherwise i dont have anytime to spare! :-(

And.. My outfit todays arent very great.. Kinda very weird.. But its cute i love the way elmo pop out! Hehe..
I use a 3/4 pants over a knee length overall, imagine how bad it is :-(
And im only 158cm tall.. I look like midget..

No comments:

Post a Comment