blog filled with weird things that are gonna pop out from my cell phone ;) this happens. cos  i never been good with words.

Friday, October 9, 2009

PP bus


Soo this is my favorite ride to home hehe.. Cos its very convinient, but sometimes if im unlucky, i have to wait for 1 hour! Damn so tiring,
That happens when the traffic are so damn jammed!

Metropolitan cities' weakness : traffic jam!

Anw, i was gonna write it the other day, but i didnt get the time!
So i went to the tokyo philharmonic orchestra with my mum :-D aint she very nice?
Hehe.. Im so so happy! But it turned out that the conductor only who are from the tokyo phil! :-( sad it is
I though evrybody from tokyo phil are gonna come! Hahaha my mind are a bit silly, but yes.

Despite all of that the concert turn out to be very amazing! Its a worth :-D

Imma gonna add some pic,
The stage, and me and mom :-D

Now im otw home, but makin a short trip to TA first to buy some art supplies at the papperclip hehe..
And im a good mood! Cos yesterday ive finished my assignment sketch! It was a succes! :-D
Soo happy!

Bubye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment