blog filled with weird things that are gonna pop out from my cell phone ;) this happens. cos  i never been good with words.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

acid madness!

TARA!! happy new year 2010 everyone!!
heres what im doin today... we went to my step-grandmother's house =) and to jojo's place.
here is what im wearing today! love this outfit so much..!!

me.
in my step-grandmothers' house.
with her car,
vintage isn't ?

with my DIY acid washed jeans jacket.
basic black tank top.
watch necklace. whats the term in fashion eh? i dunno.
with my harem pants got it from BLOOP
yihee...♥♥

and! my sister's Rotelli white loafers,
she was gonna throw it out cos it was broken,
and i went to the shoe repairmen. and get it fixed!!
Love it♥♥





 ah, i almost forget.
this one!! the leggings♥

its my DIY acid washed leggings =)
fantastic isn't?

its Rp. 95.000



No comments:

Post a Comment