blog filled with weird things that are gonna pop out from my cell phone ;) this happens. cos  i never been good with words.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

its 2:38

okay, i should've been sleep by now..
felt like wanna do some blog ;p

continuin about my last post was -
i bought a harem pants, this kind


*im too lazy to take pict of it myself.

http://www.bloopendorse.com

me and celia bought the same one.. hehe. and actually ive been wanting to buy some pants, since im not a really fan of pants, so... and i love this style.

i've bought it.

i did try wearin with my plain t-shirt, but i didnt find the right one. so i used it with my burberry black shirt. its actually a no, eh? black with black.. on a christmas eve mass. haha..

i should've took pic.. ah.. not feelin any mood to take pics lately =(

ah yeah, and this is my twitter

hope i can write nicer in the future!! =)
taken that this blog meant for me to practice my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment