blog filled with weird things that are gonna pop out from my cell phone ;) this happens. cos  i never been good with words.

Monday, September 28, 2009

nostalgic ;p

hellow!
im too tired right now! hate it! i can't do my homework =*(
but im quiet happy! cos the packages from china is arriving today! yay! im so worried, and i felt soo bad cos my customer is keep asking me when the products gonna arrive =(
im so sorry T_T
its purely my bad,... huhu..

heres a bit exclusively photos from my trip to bangka! hehe..!!




from left : me, delicea, leda, ivone
theres my besties =) love em!
and a pose with the 'caktor'
hehe.. becak motor!!
becak was supposed to be driven by bicycle but! in bangka they use motor!
(ah.. i dont recall whats motor in english!)





this is Matras beach =)
my fave!! cos i fetch a lot of shells in here!!
wohooo! shell paradise hahahah







here we are in Parai beach!!
we stayed fr 2 nights in parai cottage =)
soo.. like evry morning and afternoon we ran to the beach! yeeha!! soo much fun! and how much do i love beach!! can't believe it! wanna go to the beach again!!









here we are in the penyusu beach!
this beach are sooo far away! but isnt soo nice? =)






okay! here we are with our sillyness!
ahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment